Sherritt’s ‘Virtual MOA/Reception Service’ was created to support your current clinic/physician staff in maintaining efficiency in the workplace, on an ‘as needed’ basis. Employee MOA’s require an hourly wage, CPP, EI, vacation days, holiday pay, sick days, health benefits, ongoing training and minimum of 3 hours per working day.
A Sherritt Virtual MOA/ Receptionist can fill any gap as required to keep your employees current and on task, instead of hiring another Employee MOA that could be expensive and underutilized. Sherritt’s Virtual MOA’s/Receptionists can work as little or as much as is required provide the solution You need.
Duties and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Managing referral letters to be sent;
- Document linking;
- Schedule specialist bookings – new or existing patients;
- Confirm specialist bookings - new or existing patients;
- Appointment follow-ups – existing patients;
- Schedule existing patients who have not been in for a time;
- Manage patient information- as per clinic directive;
- Manage incentives and or time spent (BC)
- Fax documentation;
- CPSA/CPSBC/CPSSK clinic and physician contact verification;
- Follow up on failed fax transmissions (fax reconciliation);
- Virtual filing into patient charts;
- Create documents for lab, diagnostic imaging, hospitals, pharmacies;
- Internal EMR documentation of all work completed, either on patient chart or answering tasks
- Transcription of dictated chart/encounter notes if requested and/or editing services for existing notes
- Create referral letters from the chart notes and fax them to the specialist
- Medical legal letter creation with attached copies of clinical records when requested
- Consultation letters for specialists
- Insurance letters with attached copies of clinical records when requested
- To Whom It May Concern requests
- Sick/off work notes
- Private billing for the above documents when requested/needed
- If your staff has a backlog, hire us by the hour for catchup.
- If an MOA quits, you can hire us immediately.
- If you routinely need an additional ¼ of an MOA, hire us rather than a full-time employee.
- If your have run out of space in your Clinic, Sherritt’s Virtual MOA is the answer.
Sherritt does not have a minimum commitment. You can have a fully trained and experienced part-time MOA to fill gaps. No overhead and no commitment - no CPP, EI, WCB, vacation time, sick time, benefits - no space used, no equipment required, no supplies consumed.