Sherritt’s ‘Virtual MOA’ was created to support your current clinic/physician staff in maintaining efficiency in the workplace, on an ‘as needed’ basis.
In-House Employee MOA’s require an hourly wage, CPP, EI, vacation days, holiday pay, sick days, health benefits, ongoing training and minimum of 3 hours per day.
A Sherritt Virtual MOA/ Receptionist requires very little adminastration and has zero hiden costs. Our VMOA can fill any gap as required to keep your employees current and on task, instead of hiring another In-House Employee MOA that could be expensive and underutilized. Sherritt’s Virtual MOA’s/Receptionists can work as little or as much as is required provide the solution You need.
Sherritt VMOA duties and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Managing referral letters to be sent
- Schedule specialist bookings – new pts/existing pts
- Confirm specialist bookings- new pts/existing pts
- Appointment follow-ups – existing patients
- Schedule existing patients who have not been in for a time, especially for Chronic Disease Management incentives
- Manage patient information- as per clinic directive
- Fax documentation
- Follow up on failed fax transmissions (fax reconciliation)
- Virtual filing into patient charts
- Create documents for lab, diagnostic imaging, hospitals, pharmacies
- Internal EMR documentation of all work completed, either on patient chart or answering tasks
- Transcription of dictated chart/encounter notes if requested and/or editing services for existing notes
- Create referral letters from the chart notes and fax them to the specialist
- Medical legal letter creation with attached copies of clinical records when requested
- Consultation letters for specialists
- Insurance letters with attached copies of clinical records when requested
- To Whom It May Concern requests
- Sick/off work notes
- Private billing for the above documents when requested/needed