Sherritt’s Virtual Office Admin Assistant (VOAA)/Reception Service was created to support your current administrative staff and as a stand alone service on an ‘as needed’ basis, hourly. Our service ranges from sick/holiday relief to full time 8 hours per day.
In house Employee Office Assistants require an hourly wage, CPP, EI, vacation days, holiday pay, sick days, health benefits, ongoing training and minimum of 3 hours per working day, Sherritt has no additional overhead.
A Sherritt Virtual OAA/Receptionist can fill any gap and complete a conglomeration of tasks as required, reducing chaos in any business proffesionals' day. Instead of hiring another Employee OAA think Sherritt Services.
Sherritt Virtual Office Administration Assistant Services
Duties and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Basic bookkeeping;
- Accounts Payables/receivables;
- Account reconciliation;
- CRA payments;
- Document scanning and filing;
- Virtual customer service/support representative;
- Virtual reception;
- Client/customer communication and callbacks;
- 3rd party CRM software usage and management;
- Agenda/calendar/itinerary preparation;
- Virtual conference attendance;
- Transcription of meeting minutes;
- Email/inbox management;
- File management/organization;
- Budget management;
- Ordering office/marketing supplies;
- Data entry;
- Data auditing;
- Client follow-up;
- Staff scheduling;
- Newsletters/client survey management;
- Creation of document templates;
- Travel coordination;
- Event planning support
- Prepare and send client thank you cards/holiday cards and gifts;
- If your staff has a backlog, hire us by the hour for catchup.
- If an OAA quits, you can hire us immediately.
- If you routinely need an additional ¼ of an OAA, hire us rather than a full-time or part-time employee.
Sherritt does not have a minimum commitment. You can have a fully trained and experienced part-time OAA to fill gaps. No overhead and no commitment - no CPP, EI, WCB, vacation time, sick time, benefits - no space used, no equipment required, no supplies consumed.
Sherritt Virtual Reception Services
Sherritt’s Virtual Reception Service is a stand-alone service that can be utilized as the business needs assistance. If there are busier hours of the day or days of the week. Sherritt can be implemented as required or on a scheduled basis to ensure the phone lines are managed and staff is free to assist patients.
Clients need to provide:
- Internet based phone (VoIP systems) service like Telus Business Connect or Shaw SmartVoice
- A user “seat” available for Sherritt Receptionists on the virtual system
The general terms of service are:
- Per hour charge, plus tax;
- no commitment with respect to any minimum per month;
- a simple 12-month Contract, with option to terminate upon 30 days written notice.